2019 Home Page
Welcome to MCC of FL's website for 2019!
On December 1, 2018, Magellan Complete Care of Florida (MCC of FL) will start moving to the 2019 MMA-SMMC contract.
If you area member of MCC of FL in Region 2, 6, 9, 10 or 11:
- If you live in Region 9, 10 or 11 (Indian River, Martin, Okechobee, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties), you will get a new health plan on December 1, 2018.
- If you live in Region 6 (Hardee, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee and Polk Counties), you will get a new health plan on January 1, 2019.
- If you live in Region 2 (Bay, Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor, Wakulla and Washington Counties), you will get a new health plan on February 1, 2019.
If you are a member of MCC of FL in Region 4, 5 or 7:
- If you get Long-Term Care benefits, you will get a new health plan on the start dates below. If not, you can stay with us!
- If you live in Region 5 or 7 (Pasco, Pinellas, Brevard, Orange, Osceola, Seminole Counties), the new contract starts on January 1, 2019.
- If you live in Region 4 (Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, St. Johns, Volusia Counties), the new contract starts on February 1, 2019.
Things to know about the 2019 contract
- We have new Expanded Benefits! Click here for a list.
- You can check and see if your doctors are in our network. Click here to search our online provider directory.
- Benefits and other things have changed. Click here for details.