Site maintenance scheduled Sunday, April 21, 2019, 6 a.m.-12 noon (Central): During this time, Provider Search may be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.
2019 Home Page
Welcome to MCC of FL's website for 2019!
On December 1, 2018, Magellan Complete Care of Florida (MCC of FL) will start moving to the 2019 MMA-SMMC contract.
If you area member of MCC of FL in Region 2, 6, 9, 10 or 11:
- If you live in Region 9, 10 or 11 (Indian River, Martin, Okechobee, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties), you will get a new health plan on December 1, 2018.
- If you live in Region 6 (Hardee, Highlands, Hillsborough, Manatee and Polk Counties), you will get a new health plan on January 1, 2019.
- If you live in Region 2 (Bay, Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor, Wakulla and Washington Counties), you will get a new health plan on February 1, 2019.
If you are a member of MCC of FL in Region 4, 5 or 7:
- If you get Long-Term Care benefits, you will get a new health plan on the start dates below. If not, you can stay with us!
- If you live in Region 5 or 7 (Pasco, Pinellas, Brevard, Orange, Osceola, Seminole Counties), the new contract starts on January 1, 2019.
- If you live in Region 4 (Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, St. Johns, Volusia Counties), the new contract starts on February 1, 2019.
Things to know about the 2019 contract
- We have new Expanded Benefits! Click here for a list.
- You can check and see if your doctors are in our network. Click here to search our online provider directory.
- Benefits and other things have changed. Click here for details.
- You can also take a look at our new Member handbook here.