The Magellan Complete Care of Florida difference — working as a team to meet your needs.
Magellan Complete Care of Florida keeps members at the center of everything we do.
All members will have a Care Coordination Team based on their specific needs:
- An Integrated Care Case Manager who helps put your care plan together
- A Health Guide who helps you make and keep doctor appointments
- A Primary Behavioral Health Provider who provides behavioral healthcare
- A Primary Medical Provider who provides medical care
- Pharmacists who review your medications
- Peer Support Specialists who provide emotional support and give hope for the future
- Care Workers who help you find other services and set up access to care
- Family members or caregivers can also be part of your team
As a team, we will help you:
Make and keep your doctors’ appointments
Get and take your medicines
Stick to healthy habits