Why join the MCC of FL network?
MCC of FL providers are the key to our success in meeting the needs of our members. MCC of FL provides coordinated care for our members by combining and integrating physical and mental health services that focus on prevention and wellness.
The strength of our network
Our approach to network development is to implement a regional, strength-based plan that is focused on increasing access, enhancing quality, expanding choice and improving member experience.
Our goals for MCC of FL:
- Recovery – Getting members better and helping them remain healthy
- Transparency – Creating a clear, open line of communication
- Shared decision-making – Involving all stakeholders, including caregivers
- Ensured access to care – Minimal interruptions or breakdowns
Benefits of contracting with Magellan Complete Care of Florida
- MCC of FL supports providers with services that help coordinate care, implement self-care practices and improve adherence to treatment plans for members
- We offer a fully integrated service model. We have established a shared continuity-of-care record, supported by communication across all channels
- MCC of FL focuses on the right program for the condition of each member. We have a specialized chronic care improvement program for the diagnosed condition of each member.
- We practice prevention and early intervention, routine screenings, and whole-health peer support to keep members healthy
How you can become an MCC of FL network provider
If you’d like to become an MCC of FL network provider, please contact our Network Development team today at 1-800-327-8613 or email us at email@example.com to schedule an in-office visit where we can show you how.