Members have no co-pays for covered services. You do not have to pay money for any covered service, if you visit a network provider.
Behavioral health and substance abuse services includes inpatient and outpatient hospital services and psychiatric doctor services. You can also get a wide-range of behavioral health services. Sometimes you can get these services in the community, in your home, or in schools. Some of the behavioral health services you may seek for you or a family member include:
- Individual, family, and group therapy
- Day treatment for adults and children
- Individual and family assessments
- Treatment planning
- Psychosocial rehabilitation
- Targeted case management
- Therapeutic behavioral on-site services for children and adolescents
You can get help in finding a behavioral health provider by calling 1-800-327-8613 (TTY 711). You do not need to call your primary care doctor (PCP) for a referral for behavioral health appointments. Some services do require an okay from us. Your provider will ask for an okay when it is needed.