Your benefits include transportation to and from your covered medical and dental appointments. Medicaid-eligible, non-emergency medical transportation services are offered by Veyo. To schedule a ride, please call 800-424-8268 at least three business days before you need to be picked up. When you call to schedule transportation, please have the info below:
- Your first and last name
- Your member ID number
- Your home address where we will pick you up
- Your telephone number to contact you
- The name, address, and phone number of the healthcare facility
- Your appointment time
- The type of provider you are seeing (physician, laboratory, etc.)
- If this will be an appointment you will go to again in the future
Members that need special items (like a car seat) must provide these items. Written parental consent is required for all members traveling alone at the ages of 15 – 17. All members under the age of 15 must travel with an adult 18 years and older—regardless if the parent gives their written consent.
If you need extra help during your trip, please let the agents know.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your trip, or if your ride is late to pick you up, please call 800-424-8268 for help.
Call 911 if you have an emergency and need to be taken to the hospital.