Magellan Rx pharmacy and OTC
Magellan Complete Care members can save time by getting their medicines via mail order. Members can get some maintenance medicines sent to their home every three months.
Providers should send in a 30 or 90-day supply order using one of the following methods:
- Mail the prescription to:
Magellan Rx Pharmacy
P.O. Box 620968
Orlando, FL 32862
- E-prescribe to: Magellan Rx Pharmacy, LLC (Mail-ORL)
- Fax the prescription to 888-282-1349, Attn: Magellan Rx Pharmacy
- Fax can only be sent by a doctor’s office
- Fax must include the following information about your patient:
- First name, last name, middle initial
- Date of birth
- Phone number
Members can request refills by:
- Ordering online at the Magellan Rx Home Mail Order Pharmacy website
- Calling 1-800-424-8274 (TTY 711) (Members must have the prescription number ready)
Questions? Call Magellan Complete Care Member Services at 1-800-327-8613 (TTY 711). Our hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday.
We work with Magellan Rx Specialty pharmacy to make it easy for our members to get their specialty medicines. These medicines often need special storage or handling.
This specialty pharmacy will need written information about the member’s condition and medication. Delivery to member’s home or another address is free.
Nurses are available to answer questions.
To order specialty drugs, providers and members can call 1-866-554-2673 (TTY 711). Members may also register online. If the member does not want to use Magellan Rx Specialty pharmacy, the member must call the number above.
Over the counter (OTC) medications and supplies
Magellan Complete Care members can get OTC medicines and supplies as part of their OTC benefit. This includes:
- A medicine, ointment or spray with active medical ingredients used for the treatment of a condition
- Covered first aid supplies including:
- Non-sport tapes
OTC benefits information:
- $25 per month to purchase OTC items
- Funds do not carry over to the next month
- Order totals cannot go over their benefit amount
There are three ways a Magellan Complete Care member can order:
- Online at www.cvs.com/otchs/magellanfl
- In-store: Members can use the CVS OTC Health Solutions Store Locator to find a nearest OTC-activated CVS Pharmacy Store.
- By phone at 1-888-628-2770 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time.
Items covered by Part B or Part D because of a special condition are covered by Medicare. The member’s OTC benefit amount will not be affected by the Medicare-covered item.