What you need to know about coronavirus
Read more details about how to stay safe and prevent the spread of the disease.
Magellan Rx home mail order and specialty pharmacy
Magellan Complete Care members can save time by getting their medicines via mail order. Members can get some maintenance medicines sent to their home every three months.
Providers should send in a 30 or 90-day supply order using one of the following methods:
- Mail the prescription to:
Magellan Rx Pharmacy
P.O. Box 620968
Orlando, FL 32862
- E-prescribe to: Magellan Rx Pharmacy, LLC (Mail-ORL)
- Fax the prescription to 888-282-1349, Attn: Magellan Rx Pharmacy
- Fax can only be sent by a doctor’s office
- Fax must include the following information about your patient:
- First name, last name, middle initial
- Date of birth
- Phone number
Members can request refills by:
- Ordering online at the Magellan Rx Home Mail Order Pharmacy website
- Calling 1-800-424-8274 (TTY 711) (Members must have the prescription number ready)
Questions? Call Magellan Complete Care Member Services at 1-800-327-8613 (TTY 711). Our hours are 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday.
We work with Magellan Rx Specialty pharmacy to make it easy for our members to get their specialty medicines. These medicines often need special storage or handling.
This specialty pharmacy will need written information about the member’s condition and medication. Delivery to member’s home or another address is free.
Nurses are available to answer questions.
To order specialty drugs, providers and members can call 1-866-554-2673 (TTY 711). Members may also register online. If the member does not want to use Magellan Rx Specialty pharmacy, the member must call the number above.