Provider materials and tools
View quality performance measures
Magellan Complete Care is supplying the following resources to help our providers in the new quality focused environment.
Quality performance measures
Magellan Complete Care goal is to work with our providers to ensure that every member receives the very best care. In addition, state and federal governments are demanding a healthcare industry that driven by quality.
Magellan Complete Care will monitor the following measures:
- Diabetes monitoring for members with diabetes & schizophrenia or bi-polar disorder who are using anti-psychotic medications
- Behavioral Health & Medical readmission rates
- Adult access to preventive/ambulatory health services
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Use of appropriate medications for people with asthma
- Lithium monitoring for members on Lithium
If you have any questions about any of the performance measures that Magellan Complete Care will monitor, you may contact our Network Team at (800) 424-8584.