Tropical Storm Elsa
Please note the following special instructions for those affected by hurricane forecasts and possible evacuations:
If it is an emergency, you should go to the closest emergency room or call 911.
Magellan Complete Care of Florida is here to help
For help with any Magellan Complete Care of Florida services, please call our Member Services toll free number at 800-327-8613. Member Services will help you get ready for the storm, get your medicine or find a doctor. We can help you find a place to stay if you must leave your home. You may go the closest Emergency Room if you have an urgent need for medical care.
If Magellan Complete Care of Florida members need prescriptions filled:
Medication refills: Gov. Ron DeSantis declared a state of emergency in the following counties: Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Columbia, Dixie, Duval, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Hillsborough, Jefferson, Lafayette, Lake, Lee, Levy, Madison, Manatee, Marion, Monroe, Nassau, Pasco, Pinellas, Putnam, Sarasota, Sumter, Suwanee, Taylor, Union, and Wakulla.
If you cannot get your medicines at your regular pharmacy, you can get them at other pharmacies.
- You can find a list of participating pharmacies in our online provider directory.
- If you go to a new pharmacy that is a part of the same chain of pharmacies, the new pharmacy will be able to see your records. If you forgot your prescriptions, you can ask for an early refill.
- If you go to a different contracted pharmacy chain, you can bring your prescription bottle to the new pharmacy or have your doctor call the new pharmacy. If your regular pharmacy is open, the new pharmacy can call the regular pharmacy to move the prescription(s).
- For some medications, like some controlled substance prescriptions, you will need a new prescription from your doctor.
- You may also call the Nurse Advice Line at 866-419-3939 (TTY 711) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week